Robert Sorby SteadyPro Turning System
Robert Sorby SteadyPro Turning System - 19mm Stem is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We recommend applying a light oil to woodturning tool blades when not in use to keep them in perfect condition.
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
The Robert Sorby SteadyPro is a very easy to use jig that gives additional tool support when hollowing as well as many other woodturning operations.
The versatile SteadyPro fits a wide range of woodturning lathes by utilising the stems from the Robert Sorby modular tool rest system.
The easy to adjust cantilever action of the clamping rollers, ensures the optimum control for a large selection of tool sizes.
Watch the SteadyPro User Guide VideoFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to set-up and use
- Fits a wide range of woodturning lathes
- High quality components for a smooth operation
- Suitable for all levels of woodturning
- Unique design gives perfect tool support
- Helps reduce Vibration & Chatter
- Cantilever roller positioning for optimum tool support
- Heavy duty construction
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Maintenance free
The SteadyPro system can be used with recommended Robert Sorby woodturning tools and most other woodturning tools.
Hollowing and Internal Shaping
Robert Sorby tools recommended for hollowing and internal shaping in conjunction with the SteadyPro are :-
- Sovereign Ultima SOV16S-ULTS & SOV22S-ULTM
- Swan Neck Hollowing Tools 855 & 859
- HollowMaster RS230KT & Midi HollowMaster RS130KT
- Multi-tipped Hollowing Tool RS200KT & Midi Multi-Tipped hollowing tool RS100KT
- Extra Long Multi-Tipped Hollowing Tool SOV-RS300
- Any of the TurnMaster Range
- Deep Hollowing Reverse Hooker Tool RS210
- Swivel Tip Probes 8801H & 8802H
Recommended Robert Sorby tools for external shaping: scraping and finishing to use with the SteadyPro are :-
- Any of the TurnMaster Range
- Round Nose Scraper 820H
- Square End Scraper 823H
- Curved Scraper 828H
- Round/Side Scraper 824H
- Diamond/Side Scraper 825H
- Heavy Duty Scrapers 8004LH, 8007LH & 8008LH
- Extra Heavy Duty Scrapers 8012H, 8013H, 8014H & 8015H
- Box Hollower 803H
- Mushroom Tool 804H
- This product must be used with care and appropriate PPE worn during use. Please read the User Guide before use.
The Robert Sorby SteadyPro System comes with the world renowned Robert Sorby lifetime guarantee.
GENERAL CARE Robert Sorby recommend applying a light oil to the rollers when not in use to keep them in perfect condition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely.
We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.