Buffing Wheel Kit - Chestnut Products
Buffing Wheel Kit - Chestnut Products is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
This Buffing Wheel Kit from Chestnut Products gets you started on the road to buffing – all you need to supply is the lathe, a chuck and something to buff!
Inside the kit you get:
- The Mandrels for holding the Buffing Wheels in the chuck.
- One of each Buffing Wheel (A, B and C) are included in the 8 inch size, complete with all the fixings attached to fit into the Mandrels.
- A bar of each of the Compounds is included to get you started, these will last a long time so no need to worry about getting spares yet (although all of the items in the kit are available separately when you need to get them).
- Next is a stick of Carnauba Wax for that final gloss finish.
- Last but not least is a full set of instructions on how to use the kit to get the best from it.
(Note: the wheels are rated for a maximum speed of 1500rpm and designed primarily for use on a lathe. It can be used with a variable speed drill, but the large mandrel will not fit. We’d suggest buying the smaller wheels, the compounds and the Small Mandrel separately, this will be more cost effective).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.