PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Chuck Bundle - M33 Direct Thread
PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Chuck Bundle - M33 Direct Thread is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
The new and improved PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 chuck is an upgraded version of the popular NOVA SuperNOVA2 chuck. The chuck body is finished with a high-quality coating for a rust-resistant surface. The powerful gearing grip delivers tremendous slide holding power offering solid, vibration free performance, each time you turn.
The PRO-TEK series of chucks are compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks, and feature premium upgrades including:
- Premium rust resistant and durable protective coating.
- Stronger and more versatile 50mm/2” PRO-TEK Jaws with an improved dovetail AND serrated profile for maximum control. The unique woodworking dovetail profile pulls the project into the chuck and holds round and square blanks more firmly.
- Precision laser etched jaw numbering allowing ease of jaw and slide alignment, positioning and change out.
- Upgraded 6-point star fasteners exerting more torque with ease, offering better holding power and minimizing strip out for longer life.
- Jaw fastening wrench upgraded to T-bar handle (from hex wrench) for reduced stripping; and enabling quicker tightening of screws which are easier on hands.
- Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use.
- CNC precision machined for unparalleled tolerances and accuracy.
- Fully sealed indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extremely long life in tough conditions.
- Powerful geared grip delivers tremendous slide holding power.
- Copper-infused, precision-cast jaw slides for effortless movement and resistance to wear and tear.
- Single-handed operation offers fast and convenient mounting for your project: quicker setup equals more time to turn.
- Captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle allows unique tilt-away action especially handy when working with larger workpieces.
- Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action.
- Auto safety stop feature to keep jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body.
- Jaw mounting profile is cross-compatible with all NOVA chucks.
- NOVA’s Spindle Adaptor system — fit your NOVA insert chuck to various lathe spindle threads.
- Safe Lock woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough material.
- Free NOVA microfiber workshop towel (11.5"/29.5mm x 10.5"/27.5mm) to help keep your chuck and jaws well maintained.
- 6 Year Full Replacement Warranty — Best in Market!
- Recommended for lathes from 350mm/14” to 508mm/20” diameter swing. Diameter 98.5mm/3.84", height 48mm/1.87".
- PRO-TEK Jaws (50mm/2") for projects up to 310mm/12″ bowl and up to 150mm/6″ length spigots - included.
- 24 Division Index built into the backing plate design.
- Insert chucks require an insert (sold separately).
- PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Chuck
- 50mm PRO-TEK jaws
- 100mm jaws (Code: JS100N)
- 130mm jaws (Code: JS130N)
- Tilt-away T-Bar chuck key
- 6-point T-Handle wrench and jaw fasteners
- Woodworm screw, fastenings and cleaning cloth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.