Nova Pen Plus Jaws
Nova Pen Plus Jaws is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
NOVA Pen ‘Plus’ Jaws
Easily convert your NOVA chuck into a fast and accurate pen blank drilling facility. The big jaw profile provides a vibration free, solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks and an accurate centered hole every time.
- Solid, long design means the pen blank is gripped firmly without movement. Drill your pen blanks accurately and cleanly.
- Convenient for small run pen making. As all operations are based around the lathe, there's no need for a drill press or pen vice.
- Fast and easy to use - can be set up on a lathe in a few minutes, rather than lining up vice in drill press.
- Control your drill feed to slow it down for fragile pen blank walls to prevent breakout.
- Plus factor - hold long square stock firmly and accurately for wider project use - beyond just pens.
- Fits on all NOVA chucks
- Drilling on the lathe enables the turner to hold the Pen blank centrally, allowing for more accurate drilling and greater control of the process.
- A 'V' groove in each of the jaws ensures a more secure and firmer grip.
- Square: From 0.3937" up to over 1". Length of turnings from jaws up to 9"
- Rounds: From under 1/2" (actual: 0.4561") up to over 3/4". Length of turnings from jaws up to 10" 6 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.