NOVA Comet II DR Lathe with G3 Chuck
NOVA Comet II DR Lathe with G3 Chuck is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
Coming soonPortable, space saving – yet delivers the capacity and the rugged stability of larger lathes. The NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe is perfect for a wide range of woodworking projects. The NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe takes the best selling mini lathe and gives a massive upgrade. The user now has a digital display with dial in speed control for maximum convenience and control of the user experience.
NOVA Comet II DR Lathe comes with an M33 Direct Thread PRO-TEK G3 Chuck - NEW DESIGN!
Versatile Variable Speed Range
Powerful Electronic 3/4HP Variable Speed Motor offers an RPM range from 250-4,000 RPM. With a super low speed up to a super high speed, the NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe is the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls and spindles.
Digital Readout – Easy to Use Speed Adjustment Screen
Quickly dial-in the correct speed for the job, material and conditions. you’re not limited to potentially dangerous fixed-speed step. The easy to read screen displays the speed you’re turning at.
Forward and Reversing Switch
Offers additional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish.
Flexible Capacity to Match Your Project
- 12” capacity over the bed
- 16.5” capacity between centers (extendable with the optional Bed Accessory Unit)
- Extension Accessory to extend the beds as long your project demands. (sold separately)
- Offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility.
- The middle step usually provides enough range for most woodturning applications.
- The additional 2 steps provide more torque for more demanding applications.
- Bowl turning capacity: 12″/300mm inboard.
- Between centers: Standard 16.5″/419mm. Extendable to 42″/1066mm, using optional bed extension accessory.
- HP: 3/4HP, 230v single phase, 50Hz, Variable Speed
- Speed range: 250 – 4,000 RPM.
- Spindle Thread: M33 x 3.5 RH.
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, quill travel 1.6″/40.60mm.
- 1 Year Motor and Controller
- 2 Year Mechanical and parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.