NOVA 20mm Mini Jaws
NOVA 20mm Mini Jaws is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
NOVA 20mm Mini Jaws
The NOVA Mini Jaws are ideal for use with mini and midi lathes, and are capable of holding work below the size handled by the 25mm (1″) jaws. They are designed to securely hold small bowls up to 6″ in diameter, and small, free-end spigot turnings up to 5″ long. They can be used in expansion mode for bowls, or in contraction mode for spigots. Made from K1045 medium tensile carbon steel to provide maximum structural strength.
- A quick and easy workholding solution for small bowls and small unsupported spigot work.
- A great range of smaller projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion mode (mostly for bowls) or the contraction mode (mostly for spigots)
- Multiple turned pieces (i.e. lace bobbins) can be turned from dowel stock
- Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
- The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
- Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard NOVA (NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) Some jaws, however, are not recommended for use on all NOVA Chucks due to sizing . See manual for recommendations.
- NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
- 19.8mm (.78”) – 41.4mm (1.63”)
- Square: 19.8mm (.78”) – 9.9mm (.39)”
- Spigot: 30mm (1.18”) – 7.9mm (.31”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.