Milescraft® Turners Pen Press
Milescraft® Turners Pen Press is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
Quickly and easily assemble pens and projects of all sizes with the spring loaded Milescraft® Turners PenPress.
Press pens and other turned projects like a pro. The Milescraft PenPress™ gives you the flexibility and convenience to adapt from project to project while assembling precision-pressed products. It’s easy to use design, secures parts in horizontal alignment while pressure is applied. This is the ideal tool for pressing pen blanks and other turned projects together in a quick and simple fashion.
Comfort Grip Handle & Toggle
- Steel handle with non-slip grip delivers maximum control and up to 300 pounds of pressure
- Smooth glide toggle delivers precise pressure and precision when assembling components
Spring loaded Mandrel
- Spring-loaded receiving pad keeps components aligned, straight and ensures solid fitting pen pieces
- Pen tip centering hole allows for easy project set-up and assists in even assembly
- Six quick-flip stops quickly adjust the press to handle bigger or smaller components and save time adjusting for different projects
Durable All-Metal Base With Non-Slip Pads
- Solid, all-metal construction with a non-slip base keeps the PenPress™ firmly in place when in use
- Sturdy base with rubber non-slip pads can be clamped to your workbench to prevent shifting during use
Magnetic Storage Drawer
- Convenient, magnetic storage drawer holds extra press pads, pen parts, and other assembly tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.