Robert Sorby Sandmaster (410)
Robert Sorby Sandmaster (410) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We recommend applying a light oil to woodturning tool blades when not in use to keep them in perfect condition.
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
The Robert Sorby Sandmaster is an essential part of every turner's tool kit.
The Sandmaster comes with 5 different grits of abrasive to take even the roughest projects to a glass-like finish every time.
- It avoids an uneven finish often associated with hand sanding and there is no danger of catching hands on the revolving project.
- There is little or no surface damage/head build-up, as there is with power sanding and there is no cable to trip over.
- Head articulates to access even the most difficult areas.
- Sponge head is ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Sandmaster creates a fraction of the dust generated by power sanding.
- It can be adapted to take a polishing mop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely.
We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.