Intrinsic Colour 125ml Box Set - Hampshire Sheen
Intrinsic Colour 125ml Box Set - Hampshire Sheen is backordered and will ship as soon as it is in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use DPD Local to deliver the majority of our parcels.
DPD delivery is typically charged at a flat rate of £5.50 inc VAT this will be confirmed in your shopping cart prior to placing your order. (This is a subsidised price, we pay more than this). You can add many products to your cart and this rate will not change.
DPD offer a next day delivery - This is a next working day delivery
and does not include weekends. Occasionally DPD may deliver your order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
Where DPD do not service your delivery area, we use Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver within 2-3 days, Royal Mail Tracked 24 aims to deliver with 24 hours.
You will see these charges in your shopping cart once you have entered your address.
We reserve the right to use alternative postal providers as and when necessary.
We are not currently sending overseas due to the large number of delays and parcels going missing. You can use a mail forwarding service.
Intrinsic Colour wood stains
A seasonal boxed set of the twelve water based wood dye colours in the popular Intrinsic Colour Collection developed by professional turner Martin Saban-Smith. These box sets are only made available between October and December and make perfect Christmas or birthday gifts.
Twelve shades of colour developed and mixed by Martin Saban-Smith available in 125ml sample bottles.
Each set comes with a handy full colour colouring guide of the technique Martin uses to colour his work. The colouring guide also includes descriptions of each colour to assist colourblind woodworkers in the blend decisions.
- Black: In several coats you can build up a deep, pure black shade
- Burnt Orange: A dark orange, on the orangey side of brown
- Earth: A warm brown, the colour of drying mud. Sounds bad, but makes a great undercoat or accent colour
- Flame: A bright yellow-orange. Add luxurious fire by blending with Burnt Orange and Ruby
- Forest Green: Rich green, quite dark, a lot like Jade. A great accent colour and blends well with Straw and Honey
- Honey: A glorious yellow. Superb as a bold single colour or a ‘wash’ overcoat
- Midnight Blue: Deep blue with hint of purple. Add to quilted figure and catch the purple glint as you turn the piece
- Plum: Sumptuous Purple. Looks quite Royal, lending an air of expense to your work
- Ruby: Darkish red, Ruby adds a deep and opulent shade which blends superbly with Burnt Orange
- Sky Blue: A fairly bright blue – like a clear summer day. Mixes magnificently with Midnight Blue.
- Pear Green: A rich yellowy-green. Almost grasslike, one of the brightest colours and mixes well with Stone Blue to create a luxury green.
- White: A pure white dye perfect for white-washing your work or turning the rest of the colours into lighter, more pastel shades. Please note that this dye will not colour your workpiece white, it is not a paint and should be used as a wash.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.