Martin Saban-Smith From Hampshire Sheen has launched a new product line of colours.
The Carnival Colour Collection consists of 8 water-based stains which Martin demonstrates how to blend the colours to create vivid pieces.
- Egyptian Blue: Rich blue shade, good to blend with the Mediterranean Blue shade.
- Hero Red: A fantastic bright red for the ultimate in colour depth on your work.
- Lavender Violet: A nice delicate, yet vibrant violet shade. Blends well with the blues.
- Mediterranean Blue: Subtle blue, similar to denim. Good to blend with the Egyptian blue.
- Orange Orange: It’s orange! A great shade to blend with Sunshine Yellow and Hero Red.
- Raven Black: Dark and foreboding, this shade works well as a background colour.
- Sunshine Yellow: A super colour for adding to your work for a mega-bright blast of yellow.
- Super Green: A bright fun green shade. Good for blending with blues and yellow.
The Carnival Colour Collection has launched in the new, smaller sized bottles of 125ml. The smaller size are a lot handier for smaller projects and come in at a great price of only £4.99 a bottle. If you would like to go even smaller, there is a brilliant sample set containing all 8 colours for only £16.99